DO IT ANYWAY: YOU WERE BORN TO DO THIS

 

Life is exciting when you do what you love. The moment you discover what you are born to do on earth, everything changes. Once you realize what you should do and start doing it, the zeal that will consume you will make you unstoppable.  The only problem is that a lot of people do not get to discover what they are passionate about and the majority of people who have discovered their passion let fear, shame and frivolities stop them.

If you have not yet discovered what you are passionate about, you are missing the thrill and ecstasy that comes with it. If you want to enjoy life, you must find your bliss by discovering your passion, because the impact you will make with your life depends on it. The only reason you experience instability and the need to give up is because you have not found a zeal that consumes you. That is why you still have the need to distract yourself by sleeping excessively, binge watching movies, getting drunk and partying.

FIND YOUR BLISS

There are people who discover their passion early in life and go for it, but if you haven’t discovered yours, don’t worry. Keep trying the things that interest you until you discover that one you can no longer live without. I love writing and speaking, but I never knew it was my passion. As a teenager, I wrote a short story that was published in the children’s section of a newspaper but I counted it as nothing. For years, I tried to see if I could become passionate about other things like graphic design, jewelry crafting, teaching biology, I always gave up because I wasn’t consumed by the zeal. But ever since I started knowledge sharing on #lifelessonswithkaycee, I have never felt the need to give up. Even when I am tired, I keep moving; I have converted a lot of sleeping time, movie time, and playing time into writing and speaking.

LIFE LESSONS WITH KAYCEE

To the ones who already found their bliss but are letting fears and frivolities stop them, I say: “do it anyway!”

You want to write a book but you don’t know how to write? Write it anyway!

You want to sing a song but you don’t know how to sing? Sing it anyway!

You want to speak to people about something but you are afraid? Speak to them anyway!

You want to start a business but you are afraid you will fail? Start it anyway!

BELOW IS A VIDEO WHERE I TALKED ABOUT DROPPING YOUR EXCUSES!

DROP YOUR EXCUSES 

BE UNSTOPPABLE

When I started my YouTube channel, I was afraid I wouldn’t have enough ideas to make weekly videos for too long. But I started anyway. The Holy Spirit assured me that all I needed was one idea at a time. That all I needed was an idea for the week, so I should never worry about next week or next year. Since I started anyway, I did not only get an idea for each week but I have filled my diary with ideas that can last for a whole year if I do not get new ideas.

I do not know the things you are allowing to stop you, but I can assure you that they are all frivolities. Make up your mind right now to break off the box that has kept you limited so you can fulfill your purpose on earth and enjoy the life that God has blessed you with.

Don’t forget to subscribe to Kaycee Bliss Channel on YouTube. Please drop your comments; we will love to get your feedback. Thank you and God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCHOOL OF BLISS part 1

WHY YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR

Do you put off living in the present to worry about the future or the past?

Changing your perspective, 1.

You can overtake chariots

30 things Life taught me

What is your drive?

DO YOU THINK MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE OR ABOUT WHAT YOU LACK?

CAN YOU BE ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU THINK?

The Mistake of Inconsistency