Disappointment is the reason for outburst of anger

Have you ever been surprised by someone's sudden outburst of anger? Do you usually wonder where you have gone wrong? Do you respond with the same negative energy or do you gently nurse your hurt?

If you understand the real reason behind people's outburst, you will not feel hurt or go on wondering what you have done to deserve such treatment. Most people react based on a feeling of disappointment that may or may not be connected to the situation at hand. 

A driver who has become disappointed because he hasn't met his target for the day may lash out at another driver who tries to overtake him. Naturally, it will look as if his outburst is justified because the other driver angered him but, the anger has always been somewhere inside of him, waiting for a way to burst out.

Parents shout at their children over issues we will all agree is unnecessary, because they are disappointed that the child is not living up to their expectations. 

When you are angry, you may not be able to reason properly, but once you are done with your outburst, ask yourself the following question; "what exactly am I angry about? Am I angry because things didn't go as I expected? Am I angry because someone isn't treating me as I expected? Am I angry because I got disappointed over something I was expecting?"

Also, before you react towards someone's outburst, ask yourself the following questions; "what exactly is the reason behind this outburst? Who or what caused this feeling of disappointment? What can I do to help the situation?"

Two wrongs can never make a right. Handling your disappointments properly will help you to avoid unnecessary outburst and understanding the reason behind another person's outburst will help you manage your emotions and avoid negative reactions.

Another thing that helps greatly is a decision to NOT TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY. I was once trying to dodge a motorcyclist who was driving on the walkway and my bag mistakenly pushed down some wares a woman was selling by the roadside. I was supposed to apologize to her but I wasn't aware my bad touched her goods. She started raining curses on me, so I stopped in wonder and the other people by the side explained that I had pushed down her wares. She was supposed to see that it was either her wares got pushed down or I got hit by a motorcycle, but she didn't care because humans are naturally selfish. I decide to move on and pretend I didn't understand all the abusive words she was throwing at me. I understand she has been disappointed by life and I refused to take her seriously as she was trying to take it out on me. I wish I can always remember to not take things and people seriously, because trying to explain is useless. They are not seeking to understand you and you can't change anybody's mind when it's made up. So the best thing is always to move on, untouched.

KAYCEE


You will love these videos👉Check them out👇https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf9OSsMGcs0bgGCrNrq8U4g

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCHOOL OF BLISS part 1

WHY YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR

Do you put off living in the present to worry about the future or the past?

Changing your perspective, 1.

You can overtake chariots

30 things Life taught me

What is your drive?

DO YOU THINK MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE OR ABOUT WHAT YOU LACK?

CAN YOU BE ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU THINK?

The Mistake of Inconsistency