I am not a poet- A poem


  

 

I am not a poet

But I write poems

There is a system

The usual way of life

It always looks like the easy way out

But it is the easy way to limitation

 

I am not an activist

But I fight for a cause

There is a situation

The usual state of the mind

It determines what you believe

But what you believe becomes a lifestyle

 

I am not an extremist

But I extremely believe

There is a purpose

The reason why I haven't given up

It is as great as I have imagined 

But my imaginations are limited

KAYCEE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCHOOL OF BLISS part 1

WHY YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR

Do you put off living in the present to worry about the future or the past?

Changing your perspective, 1.

You can overtake chariots

30 things Life taught me

What is your drive?

DO YOU THINK MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE OR ABOUT WHAT YOU LACK?

CAN YOU BE ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU THINK?

The Mistake of Inconsistency