I AM: A POWERFUL AFFIRMATION



 


I AM

When Moses had an encounter with God, he inquired of his name in Exodus 3:14: God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.’”

When Jesus was on earth, he made a lot of affirmations that looked impossible but, look at Jesus in the world today; He is all that he claimed to be. We shouldn’t play with affirmations if we want to be as great as God has made us to be. Let us look at the affirmations that Jesus made and see what we can learn from it.

A.  I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE; John 6:22-40 Repeat the following affirmations:

·        I am a source of joy to my world

·        I am the solution to a problem

·        I am reliable

·        I am highly sought after

B.  I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD; John 8:1-12 Repeat the following affirmations:

·        I am a role model

·        I am a remedy

·        I am a luminary

·        I am bliss

·        I am graceful

C.  I AM THE DOOR; John 10:7-10 Repeat the following affirmations:

·        I am wise

·        I am prosperous

·        I am great

·        I am the reflection of God’s glory

·        I am successful

D.  I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD; John 10:11-30 Repeat the following affirmations:

·        I am a leader

·        I am a positive influence

·        I am praise worthy

·        I am full of confidence

E.  I AM THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE; John 11:1-45 Repeat the following affirmations:

·        I am purposeful

·        I am a force of excellence

·        I am a giver

·        I am an impact maker

F.   I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE; John 14:1-11 Repeat the following affirmations:

·        I am abundantly gracious

·        I am exceedingly valuable

·        I am exceptionally special

·        I am extraordinarily bold

G.  I AM THE VINE; John 15:1-8 Repeat the following affirmations:

·        I am full of life and godliness

·        I am full of beauty and splendor

·        I am full of peace and calmness

·        I am full of gratitude and contentment

KAYCEE BLISS


You will love these videos👉Check them out👇https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf9OSsMGcs0bgGCrNrq8U4g

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCHOOL OF BLISS part 1

WHY YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR

Do you put off living in the present to worry about the future or the past?

Changing your perspective, 1.

You can overtake chariots

30 things Life taught me

What is your drive?

DO YOU THINK MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE OR ABOUT WHAT YOU LACK?

CAN YOU BE ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU THINK?

The Mistake of Inconsistency